T: 01375 489450
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.
How we collect information from our customers, and what information do we collect
– When you call us with an enquiry. We’ll take your name, telephone number, reason for call and your address
– When we visit you for an initial survey. We’ll take details of the work you need completed
– For customers receiving a grant for their boiler, we will collect information on the relevant benefits you are in receipt of. This may include taking copies of benefit letters and ID for proof of entitlement.
– Online – we do not collect any information from you when you visit our website or social media pages.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
We keep details of people who have contacted us, and have received information and / or a quote, but where we haven’t conducted work for 18 months after which information is securely destroyed.
Details of customers for whom we have conducted work are stored for securely for at least six years. This is dependent on the length of warranty you may have on your boiler, and also is a requirement under Pass 20/30 (relevant for grant funded boilers)
Who has access to your data?
Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables staff only, and only when it’s needed to complete an essential business function. For example invoicing, when visiting that individual customer to complete or review work, and when sending boiler servicing reminders.
For grant funded customers, we are required to pass on information, which includes address information and benefit proof, to the ECO provider and/or the funder, which could be an energy company or a local authority.
What do we use your data for?
We process personal information collected for the purposes of:
· Keeping records of what work we have completed and when
· Information on boiler warranties
· Work we have quoted for
· Identifying when boilers are due for a service
· Contacting customers with reminders for when their boiler is due for a service
What don’t we use your data for?
We NEVER pass your details on to a third party, except in in the case of grant funded customers where we are obligated to pass details on to the funder, and we NEVER cold call any of our customers or members of the public. None of your information is ever sold for marketing purposes, and we will not contact you for marketing purposes.
Personal Data and your rights
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables do not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If we refuse a request we will tell the individual why and that they have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy. Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables will do this without undue delay and at the latest within one month.
You can request that we delete your details at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org