Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables achieve international quality standard
The Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables team has high standards of quality and is committed to providing the very best quality and customer care. It is for that reason that we are proud to announce that we have achieved ISO 9001:2008, an internationally recognised quality standard for business.
The ISO 9001: 2008 standard is designed to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements of the business. Over one million organisations worldwide are independently certified, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world today.
In order to achieve the ISO 9001: 2008 standard Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables had to demonstrate that it is achieving a number of important targets including:
- Creating systems for communicating with customers about product information, enquiries, contracts, orders, feedback, and complaints.
- Regularly reviewing performance through internal audits and meetings
- Keeping records showing how and where raw materials and products were processed to allow products and problems to be traced to the source
- Demonstrating that we make decisions based on recorded data
- Showing that we deal with past problems and potential problems and we keep records of these activities and the resulting decisions
Like all businesses working towards achieving the ISO 9001 certification, Warmer Homes Heating and Renewables was audited by an independent external assessor. An ISO 9001 certificate is not a once-and-for-all award, but must be renewed at regular intervals recommended by the certification body, usually once every three years.
For more information about the ISO 9001 certification please visit http://www.british-assessment.co.uk/