Grants and Funding

Could you be entitled to Government backed funding towards a replacement boiler?

Warmer Homes has teamed up with some of the leading energy providers to source funding for some homeowners and tenants to put towards replacement boilers

Replacing an old, inefficient boiler with a new A-rated high efficiency condensing boiler and full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s carbon dioxide emissions, and could save you as much as £340 a year.

Thanks to funding available from energy providers under the Government’s Affordable Warmth Scheme (also known as Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) ) we can provide funding to use towards a replacement boiler if you:

•Own your home outright or have a mortgage or are a tenant in a privately owned property and
•You or someone who lives with you gets certain benefits


Eligible Benefits

You’re eligible for the Affordable Warmth Scheme if you or someone who lives with you are in receipt of the following benefits:

•State Pension Credit or
•Child Tax Credit (if your income is £15,860 or less)

There are a number of other Eligible benefits.  Please click here to see if you could be entitled to funding to use towards a new boiler.

If you are not sure if you are eligible to receive funding towards a new boiler or would like to take advantage of the ECO funding please call our team of experts on 01375 489450.

Who needs to agree before the work can be done?

If you live own your property and own the freehold you will not need anyone else’s agreement before claiming funding and replacing your boiler.

If you are a tenant or a leaseholder, you will need to have the permission of your landlord before you can have any work done.

Landlords can also apply under the scheme. If you are a landlord, you will usually need the agreement of the tenant or leaseholder before you can have any work done.


    Call Us

    01277 884885 Mon-Fri 9am - 5:00pm